Hey Love Bugs!
It's your favorite cult leader (I mean blogger), Abby. ;) Welcome to my official little corner of the internet! If you've already checked out my About Me tab, you know I'm a cosmetology student, a traveler, a storyteller, & a total fashion enthusiast (I have a shopping addiction). But, more than anything, I wanted to create a cozy, nostalgic space where we can talk about beauty, spill secrets, & just share bits & pieces of memories together.
I've been spending late nights coding up an absolute storm to make this space feel like a time capsule, & I am so excited to finally show you around the new set up!
Since you're here for the grand opening, you have to play around with the new gadgets on the dashboard: Get grooving & listen to my fall playlist - All the tunes I am repeating this fall season (even if it is still 100 degrees outside, LARPING it is.)
Snap a pic at the photo booth - a fully FUNCTIONAL retro digi cam. Click power on, give your broswer persomission to use the camera & snap a 3-shot photostrip for my LoveBug Gallery - I want to see your pretty faces!
Spill some tea! See that link at the top menu that says Dear Abby...? That is my 100% anonymous confession & advice drop box. If you have a juciy story, a deep secret, or need some serious life/beauty advice, drop it in there. No names, No emails, No judgement. I'll be opening the void soon.
Maybe even take a chance at fate & pull a card from my Tarot deck, see whats in store for you. hehe.
As the gals gal I am, take a peak at my Blogger Codes tab as I keep a detailed list of all the codes I use/created & links I found to make the whole blogging thing easier. I say we all bring back blogging in 2026.
Also, DON'T forget to say hello to Meowzer & give him some love, I will know if you don't.
Thank you so much for stepping into my world. Make yourself at home, stream some tracks, snap a pic, & don't be shy about sending something nto the void on the Dear Abby page.
I cannot wait to start sharing memories with you all.
XoXo,
Abby



No comments:
Post a Comment