Thursday, September 17, 2026
What I thrifted this week
Fall is slowly but surely making its way, & now is the best time to start curating the perfect fall wardrobe. Taking a look at current trends & what seems to be coming into style, I am seeing lots of animal print, bright pops of jewel tone colors, skinny & boot cut jeans. Chunky & funky accessoires & all the layers. It's our Fancy Nancy season. What are you looking forward to wearing this fall season? For me it's got to be my big oversized furs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
October 2026 Reads The Lamb By: Lucy Rose Rating: 5/5 Stars Start Date: 10.8.26 End Date: 10.9.26 Spoiler Free Summary Margot has grow...
-
I hate chiches & I hate them even more when I fall into one, But, unfortunately (- or fortunately, whichever way you choose to look at...
-
October 2026 Reads The Witch By: Freida McFadden Rating: 5/5 Stars Start Date: 10.10.26 End Date: 10.13.26 Spoiler Free Summary When Juli...
No comments:
Post a Comment